Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kettle What?

Kettle Worx, that's the name of the program I did the first session of yesterday. Kettle Kills might be a better name for it!!!! OMG!!!!

I have had a terrible time today just moving.....period. Once I managed to pull myself out of bed, I rode my bike to the gym and walked for 30 minutes on the treadmill. I knew I needed to move some to work out the stiffness and soreness. Well....let me tell you......IT DIDN'T WORK!!! I later took an Epsom Salt soak. Well..... IT DIDN'T WORK either!!! I got dressed (groaning) and went to a birthday party (Happy Birthday Carson!) where the only time I sat down was for a few minutes on the arm of a sofa . I knew if I sat all the way down on the sofa, I wouldn't be able to get up without drawing attention to and embarrassing myself for screaming in agony! When I got home after a 50 minute drive, getting out of the car was no pleasant task. Then I had to walk up the steps. It's only three of them, but oh my...how difficult is was to get to the top!!! Before sitting down to type this I even broke out the rolling pin and massaged my thighs with it (no need to worry that I might actually use it to roll some dough.....PUH-LEEZE....me cook?!). It felt oh so good after the initial pain passed. I thought to myself....ooooh....I think this is gonna help. I got up to go do something in the kitchen, and...well....guess what.....that's right....IT DIDN'T WORK!!!

So anyway, now I've taken some Ibuprofen and I'm about to climb in the bed. I'm going to pray that when I wake up in the morning, this soreness has subsided enough that I can at least move around without grimacing and moaning.

Oh...and listen to this. I am supposed to do Session Two of the plan tomorrow! I'm looking forward to seeing how I'm going to pull that off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment